Tuesday 21 October 2014

JOBLESS

Happiness is the fundamental core of every human to nature, reality.
And often people mistake it for a metaphor.
Often as of the singing birds of the sky
The tales of a beautiful view of an endless ocean
Or every momentarily human expressing out of bust
We are supposed to do that every now and then!

Others find it in their poor, pain, hunger and tears
Some find it in their wealth and success
I find it in this jobless moment that I may never wake up from
As i watch my nephew turn a year with no present in my hand, 
My negative bank balance messages always comes thru without fail
And I'm not dating because I can't even afford myself
.........I find happiness in writing
Hoping to write my future some day, bright, promising and readable.
And in that world there's no "But"

No comments:

Post a Comment