Tuesday 28 January 2014

All dreams are well

I used to go up in the roof every night
To talk to my dead "run away" father
Hoping to free the anger
Free the questions, or possibly ask more
Free the memories that has no tomorrow
Memories that take me back, and never come back
Hoping to free him

Sometimes up there, the wind blow so hard
It blows away life
And the pouring rain, paint away my tears
As the sun rises every morning
With a new day, a new dawn, a new light
I still dream of seeing him
I dream of my children
The love I would give them
I know
I'll never see him, never talk to him, never nothing
But it's okay to dream every now and then
It fills the sense of life, the empty holes of hopes
I now wonder what will he say to me
How will he stand in front of me
Whether smile, laugh, hug or even cry for the man i have grown to be

And it's funny how people's doings always leaves an achy scare on our hearts
Slowly but surely, our tears melt them into a perfect soul
And as I feel his presents up there every night
I pray it may snow and freeze up my heart, and colour the
rain tears to ashes
Hoping........
Never mind

No comments:

Post a Comment